Stewardship encompasses all aspects of sharing the love of God in and outside of the Church. We all need to give our time, our talents, and our money to serve God.
Giving money to a church, or towards any charitable organization, is an important part of our Christian responsibility, but it is also a very personal act. We recognize this at Prince of Peace, and your investment in the values of Christ, and serving Christ through the Church, enables faith, hope, and love to thrive. All that we are, all that we have, all that we will be, is of God. We can give nothing that we have not first received from God.
- Here’s where our resources go:
- Giving glory to god in worship
- Nurturing the spiritual development and the biblical knowledge of all ages
- Loving our neighbors through need-based mission and justice-based advocacy
- Caring for the body of Christ and building connections in the community
- Maintaining the facility that we call home for our use and the use of the community
- Supporting the work of the larger Church in the world
Your gifts ensure not only that Prince of Peace continues to serve Christ faithfully, but also that compassion, generosity, and love will not be lost in the world, and Christ’s ministry of love, justice, and reconciliation will continue to remain vital. Thank you for your investment in the Gospel!
- Ways to Give at Prince of Peace:
- Donate online by clicking the GIVE NOW button above!*
- Use the GivePlus Mobile App on your smartphone! Available from the Apple App Store and on Google Play.
- Set up automated payments through your bank!
- Donate via mail – 1657 Crofton Parkway, Crofton, MD 21114! Our mailbox is locked and checked regularly for your security.
- Give in person! Our Sunday worship begins at 10:30 a.m. Office hours are Monday-Friday, 9-Noon.
*The POP Special Giving Fund is for our One Great Hour of Giving and Christmas Joy collections. You may also choose to give an additional 2% to help offset our processing fees. The amount is calculated automatically.